The 2019 Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit will be held March 14-15 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together more than 3,400 key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. Together, they help grow, drive and support the open hardware ecosystem in, near and around the data center and beyond.
The theme for this year’s summit is Open. Together.
The OCP Summit features:
- Keynote presentations by industry titans
- Product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Tracks from Summit sponsors
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings
- Many opportunities for attendees to network with your peers in the industry
LEARN MORE by attending the following sessions:
Keynote Session: Building Resiliency Through a Collaborative Ecosystem Friday March 15th 10:30am-10:50am - Grand Ballroom
Panel Discussion: 4 Principles to Realize Benefits of OCP Friday March 15th 1:00pm-1:50pm - Room 211AB
Standardizing the Modular Data Center Specification Friday March 15th 9:00am-9:50am - Room 211AB
Expo Hall Session: Accelerate IT Deployments with Rack Ready Pod Based Designs Friday March 15th 2:50pm-3:05pm - Expo Hall Stage
Be sure to stop by Schneider Electric's booth D9 to see live demos of Hyperpod - fast, flexible and cost-optimized architecture designed to deploy IT increments of 8-12 racks Iceotope - cooling redefined! Reclaim power, boost performance, maximize space and save money with a ku:l sistem