Webinar - Data Center Optimization
Increasing reliability, decreasing energy consumption.
This free Webcast on high-performing data centers for a comprehensive look at their role in energy use, IT sophistication, sustainable practices and 24/7 operations.
Produced by Building Operating Management magazine, this free, online, 75 minute Webcast will introduce you the best practices and latest technologies you need to ensure your data center operates consistently and cost-effectively.
Presented by Steve Spinazzola, Vice President of RTKL, an international architectural, engineering and planning firm, the Webcast will address many important topics related to a fully functioning data center, including:
- The growing demand for uptime
- What IT knows (and what facility executives don't)
- Factors making existing data centers obsolete
- How these trends affect an organization
- Planning for the future
- Energy efficiency and green design
Click here to watch the webinar on demand.