HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition, April 17-21st, Chicago, IL
We hope you can join us at the HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition!
The HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition is the most influential health information technology event of the year, where 40,000+ professionals throughout the global health ecosystem meet to build relationships during lively networking events, learn from experts in hot topic education sessions and discover innovative health tech products to solve their greatest challenges.
World-class educational programming provides hundreds of sessions from healthcare thought leaders—selected through a highly competitive Call for Proposals peer-review process.
Continuing education credits (CE) for a variety of professional designations are available.
- Monday kicks off with preconference events focused on specific niche topics and curated audience experiences.
- Tuesday through Friday are packed with keynotes, co-located events, and general education sessions across key topics.
Topics include digital health transformation to Al to cybersecurity to telehealth and more.
Choose from a variety of programs, including:
- Executive Experiences
- Clinician Roundtables
- International Summits
- Investment and Entrepreneur Activities
- Keynote Speakers
- Preconference Symposia and Forums
- Specialty Education
- Venture Connect
- Views From the Top Sessions
For more information or to register to HIMSS 2023 click here
To learn more about EcoStruxure for Healthcare click here
And, to learn more about Schneider Electric's Cybersecurity solutions click here